Rawson Homes Thrive Building Process
Our intelligent approach to home-building allows us to deliver unbeatable value with speed and efficiency, without compromising quality.
So whatever your tastes, we can build the home you want faster, at a price you can afford.
Intelligent DesignOur home designs take into account needs and wants of modern living, while our no-change policy means we can pass on significant savings.
Uncompromised QualityOur beautifully designed and expertly crafted homes offer quality finishes and inclusions that are incredible value for money.
Innovative BuildStandardised designs mean faster build times, and allowing for repetitive purchasing power that ensures the cost savings are passed onto the customer.
We know that building a home is too often thought of as stressful and frustrating — but it doesn’t have to be. Through our Rawson Homes Thrive design range, coupled with its distinctive build process, make it possible for you to build a home that is not only stylish and of superior quality but also within a budget that suits your financial comfort. Say goodbye to the typical home-building woes and embrace a seamless and affordable path to your ideal living space through Rawson Homes Thrive.
- Have you purchased or built a home before?
- What is your budget?
- Have you arranged your finances?
- Do you already own your land, or are you looking for a house & land package?
- If you're looking for house & land, whether it's schools, shops or a short stroll to coffee, let us know what's important to you and we'll help you find it. We often have blocks in a variety of standard sizes in some of the most sought-after estates.
- Where are you looking to build?
- When are you planning on building your home?
- How many people will live in the home?
- What makes you feel at home?
- Are you looking for space to entertain, room for the family to grow, extra space for cars, outdoor living?
We have beautifully designed and expertly crafted homes in our Rawson Homes Thrive design range, which come with quality finishes and inclusions. However, choosing the right look for your home can be daunting. With our Rawson Homes Thrive range, we've made it simple with a range of easy options for you to consider for your internal and external colour schemes, created by our top designers.
Browse through our Rawson Homes Thrive Colour Selection Guide below.
All you need to do is consider your style:
- Do you prefer light and bright, or dark and moody?
- Do you like a particular furniture style?
- Would you prefer on trend or timeless?
Typical steps in the process
- We send you a detailed quotation outlining the details on your home and all of the choices you've made, including your colour selections and any upgrades
- You accept the quotation and secure your home with a reservation fee:
- For house & land packages: $3,000
- For building-only contracts: $1,000
- We send the building contract through to you, which will reflect final site costs
- As a final step, when you sign and accept the contract, you pay the deposit (minus the reservation fees you've already paid):
- For house & land packages: 10% of the total amount for each of the building and the land contracts
- For building-only contracts: 10% of the total amount of the building contract
By standardising home designs with a thoughtfully curated selection of internal and external colour schemes, we enhance efficiencies in both build times and purchasing power, so you can live in your dream home faster and at a lower cost.
Your new home is happening, but there's a few things we need to prepare:
Make sure you review these plans, to make sure that everything matches your agreed contract.
Land registration & settlement (for house & land purchases only)
Your solicitor will guide you through this process, and make sure you can pay the balance of the land purchase when needed.
Our team will order all of the surveys needed, in order to obtain all of the information needed to start construction.
Small amendments to your plans may be needed to meet development approvals. Don't worry, you will need to sign off on any variations as they're required, so you'll always know what's going on.
Your hard work is now, now it's over to us! We will provide you with construction plans and the details of your home's construction program, so you can see the details on just how fast your home will be built.
From contract to keys
Our construction process is tried and tersted to deliver your home as efficiently as possible, without compromising on quality. The typical steps we follow are:
- Dirts, drains and concrete
- Frame and roof
- Plumbing and brick (or cladding)
- Site tour
- Power, warmth and walls
- Doors, cabinetry and carpentry
- The finishing touches
- The best part - handover!
Ready to start your home building journey?
Choose the home design approach that suits you best and talk to us on 1300 223 345 about making your dream home a reality.